I was looking for something new, portable & sweet to snack on while running around this weekend and I found it. I wanted to share with everyone because it’s a super easy recipe and for those of you like me looking for new foods and looking for easy to make snacks this baby hits the mark plus my wife loves chocolate.
This recipe is from the folks at Serious Keto please check them out.
6 Scoops of Protein Puffs
3 TB Butter
1/8 TSP Vanilla Extract
2 TB Swerve Confectioners Sweetener
3 TB Almond Butter or Peanut Butter (Natural)
2TB Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Put one scoop of protein puffs into each cavity of a six cavity loaf mold. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over low heat, add the butter, coconut oil and vanilla extract and whisk until melted.
- Add the Swerve confectioners and whisk until melted, then turn off the heat.
- Add the almond butter and whisk until melted.
- Add the cocoa powder and whisk until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate sauce over the puffs (see video for tips), then refrigerate for at least one hour to allow the candy bars to firm up.
Please share with your friends & family that are on a keto journey. Let us know what you would like to see.