The following menu provides less than 40 grams of total carbs per day. As mentioned above, some people may have to reduce carbohydrates even further in order to reach ketosis. This is a general one-week ketogenic menu that can be altered depending on individual dietary needs. Stick to it and start your journey here.
SNACKS: Pork Rinds, almonds, walnuts, peanut butter limited intake (all natural no added sugar Walmart brand Great Value Organic Creamy Stir Peanut Butter) pecans
- Breakfast: Two eggs fried in real butter served with side of bacon 3 or 4 slices.
- Lunch: A bunless burger topped with cheese, mushrooms and avocado slices on top a bed of greens lettuce.
- Dinner: Pork chops with green salad (salad: lettuce, spinach, olives, cheese & sugar free dressing) a good salad dressing is Skinnygirl Dressings they sell at Walmarts.
- Breakfast: Mushroom omelet. (simple 2 or 3 egg omelet with mushrooms & cheese)
- Lunch: Tuna salad stuffed in a bell pepper. (use real mayo I like made with olive oil)
- Dinner: Roast chicken top with cheese and sauteed broccoli or brussels-sprouts & simple side salad
- Breakfast: 2 eggs any style & bacon or pan sausage
- Lunch: Cobb salad with hard-boiled eggs, turkey or chicken, avocado and blue cheese. (sugar free dressing)
- Dinner: Grilled salmon with spinach sauteed in coconut oil or avocado oil
- Breakfast: Bullet Coffee – Make coffee add 1 tsp of real butter, little heavy whipping cream & sweetener (stevia is what I like Truvia brand, I get at Walmart) try it, then you can have more coffee but bulletproof is a meal replacement.
- Lunch: Steak bowl with cauliflower rice, cheese, herbs, avocado and salsa.
- Dinner: Steak grilled with cheesy broccoli and salad.
- Breakfast: Baked avocado egg boats.
- Lunch: Caesar salad with chicken.
- Dinner: Rotisserie chicken, salad and steamed cauliflower
- Breakfast: 2 Eggs and avocado slices 3 slices bacon.
- Lunch: Bunless Bacon cheese burgers,
- Dinner: Grilled meat (any kind) served with zucchini noodles topped with parmesan cheese (not can parmesan get a chunk & grate it) and salad .
- Breakfast: Breakfast burrito eggs, sausage, cheese, avocado, salsa on low carb tortilla (we use HEB’s Carb Sense tortillas 3net carbs)
- Lunch: Cobb salad made with greens, hard-boiled eggs, avocado, cheese and chicken or turkey.
- Dinner: Steak (grilled or pan cooked) green veggies (not beans) salad.
This is a beginning, stick to it, remember you got this and your not alone. We are in this together, leave question or comments.