This is a awesome huge chocolate, peanut butter, nutty bar of goodness. If you need to feed your sweet-tooth this baby will do it & super easy to make. One of my wife’s favorite sweet snacks. Great for visitors and doesn’t taste like any kinda of diet food, it’s Good!
- 1 8oz Sugar Free Chocolate Chips (Lilly’s is our preference)
- 1 Tbsp Oil (Coconut or Avocado oil)
- 1/2 to 3/4 Cup Natural Low Carb Peanut Butter
- 3/4 Cup Coarse Chopped Salted Roasted Almonds
- Some Parchment Paper & 9″X9″ Pan
- Add Chocolate chip with 1Tbsp Oil in microwave safe dish, place dish in microwave about 25 second, take out stir repeat till melted.
- Once melted, incorporate the Peanut Butter (mix well) fully combined.
- Now add your chopped Almonds (again mix well)
- Line you 9X9 pan with parchment paper
- Pour your melted mixture into the pan covering the complete bottom.
- Quickly place in freezer for about an hour till hardened well.
- Once hardened (Cut and eat and enjoy) Keep Refrigerated